Legal Insider Bot

Watchmen Mania Manga!

I am a big fan of manga and enjoy them as much as American comics. So if you are not familiar with manga, it's simply Japan's version of comic books and are normally illustrated in black and white. Whenever I read manga, it's almost as if I am viewing an animated cartoon right on paperback form. Comic books...lol...gotta love them.
Another similarity between the American and Japanese cultures. Gotta Love it too. Comics and manga can definitelys be counted as a learning source when it comes to literature, culture, and writing style. Manga is ultimately a tool to use for those of us learning how to read Japanese, also the conjunction of words and phrases. This can prove to be quite an asset and enjoyable at the same time. A combination that can only shoot straight to the top.
What I particularly like is when a comic book becomes so popular that the next level for it to go, is movie form. Take the famous Japanese manga comics Akira and Death Note. And of course on the American side we have films like Spiderman and most recently "The Watchmen"...which is scheduled to come out some time in 2009.
I can hardly wait. No matter if you are a fan of American comics or Japan's manga, I believe everyone will absolutely love this movie. I almost did a triple flip when I saw the preview. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, check it out here (www.japan-ese.net/blog). Well, until next time keep learning and engaging yourselves in the japanese culture. Enjoy the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Insider Bot