Legal Insider Bot

PSP Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Review

It's been almost four years since Square-Enix announced they would be making one of the most anticipated games for any console. It took almost three years after that for Crisis Core to arrive in Japan and another six months before Final Fantasy VII hhit North American shelves. As with all the Final Fantasy line the appeal is not only in the game play but in the involved and excellent character driven story lines. I have been playing it for almost three weeks now and love it!
I'm sure you realize that Crisis Core is a prequel to Final Fantasy VII. It starts about seven years before and explains the character of Zack. Zack is a character that Cloud had confused himself with in FFVII. Cloud had dreams of fighting Sephiroth but later realized he was experiencing Zack's memories.
So in the game you now control Zack. The game also brings back old favorites such as Cloud, Aerith, Sephiroth, and Reno just to name a few. There are also a host of new characters which are sure to be remembered for sequels to come.
The actual game play reminded me of Kingdom Hearts with a much faster, action based, real time combat instead of turn based encounters. You also are not teleported to a combat screen every time you have an encounter. Encounters take place right where you met your opponent allowing you to move and dodge in real time. Also casting and using items has been simplified to allow you to use them very fast in battle.
Overall I give this game a rating of 9/10. The quality of the download was perfect and only took minutes. I have a subscription to an online PSP game download site so for a one time membership fee I can download any game, music or programs for my PSP so if the game had stunk (Which it Doesn't!) I wouldn't have been out any money. Anyway this is one I highly recommend for any Final Fantasy Fan out there!
If you would like to know more about how to download this game and much more for your PSP check out my review of the Top Three PSP Download Sites that I personally use. [http://www.squidoo.com/downloadfreepsp]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Insider Bot