Legal Insider Bot

Naruto 528 Spoilers and Predictions

I really dug this week's chapter, although not as much as the last few. It was exciting, but I felt the ending was a bit rushed. The art quality was mostly good, but that last panel looked off. And though I came around on Kinkaku and Ginkaku with subsequent readings of the chapter, I was underwhelmed by their abilities and the cliffhanger in my initial reading. And the ability to draw forth and seal souls seems a little on the nose. It's almost inevitable that the Allied Shinobi Forces will use those weapons to combat Edo Tensei.
Yet, I like quite a lot of this chapter. I like the minor amount of plot progression. I like that we got a taste of Storm Element. I like that we got a glimpse at Hidden Cloud and Hidden Leaf history. I mentioned a couple of chapters ago how mysterious the Nidaime Hokage was and we now know (maybe?) how and why he died. I liked the glimpse we got at the Nidaime Raikage. I thought the myth surrounding how Kinkaku and Ginkaku got their abilities was interesting. I like the ultimate ninja treasures and how they tied into the Sage of Six Paths. I liked the interaction between Tsunade and Ei. I liked that the Allied Shinobi Forces have more casualties and that one of the casualties is a side character whom we'd been familiar with. And I like how economically Kin-Gin used their abilities. So while I was disappointed that we didn't check an on any of the other conflicts going on, I also think it's good we had a more focused chapter this week that significantly pushed forward one conflict.
Rating: 4 out of 5.
Predictions
Let's examine how my predictions last week turned out. Coming off my fairly accurate first prediction, my sophomore effort was less successful. This week, we did not see Black Zetsu, nor did we see the revived jinchuriki. Although, Kin-Gin did possess some bijuu chakra. But I was correct about Darui using his storm element techniques and the chapter did focus on some of the notable ninja sent against First Division.
Next week, I think we'll continue Darui's fight against Kinkaku and Ginkaku because it's just too much of a cliffhanger to pass up. I certainly don't expect Darui to win yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if the story shifted to either Kakashi's division so we can see how that battle is progressing. I also think we're just as likely to see Black Zetsu, Hanzo, Chiyo, Kimimaro, the revived Kage, or the revived Bijuu. I'm personally rooting for Black Zetsu, Hanzo, or the revived jinchuriki making an appearance.
*Correction: I stated in the review that Darui inherited his storm element techniques from the Sandaime Raikage, but he only inherited lightning techniques. Kpvincesanity and Naruto-4-hokage pointed out that the storm element techniques are most likely a kekkai genkai. Additionally, Naruto-4-hokage points out that others (he mentions Takl who has a Naruto fan site) translated the techniques Kin-Gin used as affecting the "spirit of words" instead of the "soul". The former makes more sense in relation to the technique.
I love reading manga and watch Naruto Shippuden online. I always choose http://mynarutoblog.com as the best place to enjoy my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Insider Bot